Saturday 19 March 2016

Zoloft 3 and 4.

Depression increases intensity and length of dreams so I'm enjoying some restful bland nights sleep at the moment.

Yesterday was notably better than I've been in awhile, my emotions are definitely flattening out already.

Side effects of anxiety and suicidal ideation started at 5am this morning. Seems like just about the worst side effects for antidepressants but at least the doctors warned me this would happen at some point this week.

My weight has dropped by 9lbs in like two weeks which is amazing, I'd like to loose another 10lbs and see how I look then!

I haven't unblocked John but it's not bothering me now. If he asked for presents back a year after we broke up then I'd say no, why is asking for his love back any different?
Possession is 9/10th of the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment